To counteract exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents, The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS, in compliance with Law 679 of 2001 added by Law 1336 of 2009, is committed to comply with the following legal obligations:
1. Abstain to offer in the tourism promotion programs and tourism plans, express or surreptitiously plans sexual exploitation of children.
2. Take the following rule to prevent workers, dependent or intermediaries of The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS, offering tourist services that include sexual contact with children’s:
At the time of booking, if it is stipulated that minors are included, identification card and civil registry information must be requested as is appropriate
3. Protect nationals or foreign minors of age from all forms of exploitation and sexual violence caused by domestic or foreign tourists.
4. It is incorporated in our tourist advertising, information on the legal consequences of exploitation, pornography and sex tourism with children and adolescents.
5. The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS refrain to give information to tourists, directly or through our employees about places where there is coordinated or where sexual services are provided with minors.
6. The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS refrain to drive tourists to establishments or places where prostitution of minors is practiced.
7. We Abstain to drive minors, directly or through the employees, to the places where tourists are staying, for prostitution or sexual exploitation of minors.
8. We refrain to rent or using vehicles on tourist routes for prostitution or sexual abuse of minors.
9. We prevent the entry of minors into hotels or places of accommodation and lodging, bars, similar businesses and other tourist establishments for prostitution or sexual abuse of minors.
10. The management of The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS denounces to Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism, the Fiscalia General de la Nación General Prosecutor's Office of the Nation, the ICBF, and other competent authorities, the facts related to the sexual exploitation of minors.
The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS also commit to implement the respective monitoring mechanisms, for which have adopted appropriate and sufficient control rules focused to avoid that in the conduct of operations, the travel agency may be used for exploitation, pornography, child labor and sex tourism with children and adolescents. Likewise, specific procedures have been designed, which contemplate adequate preventive and corrective rules in the event of non-observance of this Code of Conduct and the applicable legal regulations; Management monitors the application of the code of conduct and the applicable legal requirements verifying its adequate compliance.
Anyone who engages in exploitation, pornography and sex tourism involving children and adolescents shall be punished with imprisonment and penalties of a pecuniary and administrative nature by the competent authorities. Similarly, according to the law, The Travel Agency ROSA DE LOS VIENTOS provides instructions to its employees in which the imperative need to provide a fair and equal treatment to all employees, suppliers, customers and visitors is clarified, without discrimination of race, social status, creed or any other personal characteristic diverse or different.
In witness whereof was signed on 22 September 2018.